Care Facility Home
One of HASA’s top priorities is the development of frail care home/s for people with Huntington’s Disease. HD patients have specialised care needs, so they require specialised care. The home would be for late stage HD patients and a possible sheltered employment programme for the earlier onset individuals.
We are in desperate need of funds for salaries, including our Social Worker’s salary for another 12 months (from the end of February 2016).
If every HASA member donates a few hundred rand, it will truly help us to reach our salary targets!
You are all welcome to forward the following document on to any corporate companies in order to become a beneficiary for their Corporate Social Investment (CSI) initiative projects (positive feedback has proven to be limited in this regard thus far so we do need your help!).
Each company that donates towards HASA will receive a Section 18 A receipt for tax purposes and have their brand advertised on our website.
Please reference your donation as SALARIES 2016 and email your proof of payment to email@example.com.
How can I assist to raise awareness and funds for HASA
- Organize an awareness event about HD in your community.
- Invite HASA to networking opportunities with other stakeholders (private, public and NGO sector).
- Assist us in the selling of our merchandise so that we can fund a sustainable income generation project for HD families in need.
- Lobby with us to get more support.
- IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN BEING INVOLVED, PLEASE JOIN OUR HASA SUB COMMITTEE:
Please RSVP to Bernie Bartnicke on 0731099456